Initial Nationwide, Not-for-profit Health Service Capitalization
U.S. TREASURY BOND COLLATERALIZED, NOT-FOR-PROFIT HEALTH SERVICE, PROJECT 76 CAPITAL NOTES:
Project 76’s competitive edge and strategy for capitalizing the above outlined initiatives is to be derived by virtue of it being the most prepared, motivated, best positioned and most resource capable non-profit in America interested in this area.
Project 76 will be in the best position to utilize its advantages either when the VA reveals its plans for the modernization of VistA, or when the New American Foundation announces its requested selection of an Advisory Board to oversee NAF’s initiative to develop a complete business plan for the launch and initial operations of a national, Vista Total Health Network of non-profit healthcare providers, whichever occurs first.
In the interim, Project 76 will be taking the steps necessary to position itself for the initial public financial offering in this connection, with the proceeds to be dedicated to general organizing and capitalization expenses for related corporate affiliate and subsidiary entities, and for other general corporate purposes pursuant to this initiative, including providing for information technology installation bridge loans, and capital infusion costs.
These initial capital costs include:
● The Vista Total Health Network;
● A national healthcare supply, equipment and solutions intermediary;
● A nationwide, healthcare information database, entity;
● “Nationwide Qualified Health” and “Consumer Operated and Oriented” insurance plan units;
● A capital markets, corporate finance and charitable fundraising affiliate; and
● A brand; and public, donor, consumer, and government affairs public relations unit.
Generally, Project 76’s capital market activities will entail credit market offerings of various structures, including but not limited to:
● “Subordinate Capital Notes;”
● “Senior Secured Sinking Fund Debentures;”
● “Zero Coupon Bonds;
● “Charitable Bonds;”
● “Contribution Bonds” and
● “Charitable Bond Funds;” and
● “Contribution Bond Funds,”
All of which to be available subject to strict complete compliance with all applicable securities laws and all applicable Securities and Exchange Commission rules and regulations.
Finally, any and all offerings of existing and/or authorized securities issued by Project 76 below listed characteristics:
● Competitive Yield;
● Indexed returns;
● Compound interest; and
● Tax advantages (in the event of related qualified, year of investment, charitable contributions).